For clients to the Spot CAM Network service.
- class bosdyn.client.spot_cam.network.NetworkClient
A client calling Spot CAM Network services such as ICE Candidates, SSL certs / Keys etc.
Note: Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) is a protocol which lets two devices use an intermediary to exchange offers and answers even if the two devices are separated by Network Address Translation (NAT).
- default_service_name = 'spot-cam-network'
- service_type = 'bosdyn.api.spot_cam.NetworkService'
Set ICE configuration on Spot CAM. This overrides all existing configured servers
Async version of get_ice_configuration()
- set_ice_configuration(ice_servers, **kwargs)
Get ICE configuration from Spot CAM
- set_ice_configuration_async(ice_servers, **kwargs)
Async version of set_ice_configuration()