The following examples show how to use the different arm API commands to control the arm and gripper while commanding the robot.
See the robot services document and the geometry and frames document, which respectively cover the robot command service and the different frames of the robot which can be used to simplify behavior commands.
- Simple Arm Motion
- Stow/unstow Arm
- Arm and Mobility Command
- Arm Command with Body Following
- Arm Trajectory Motion Command
- Arm Joint Move Command
- Arm Force Control Command
- Arm Grasp Command
- Arm Gaze Command
- Arm Command with Surface Contact
- Arm Door Opening Command
- Walk to And Pick Up Object
- Writing Gcode